Help For Troubled Teens New Jersey Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for New Jersey Troubled Teens
Have you realized your New Jersey teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled New Jersey teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from New Jersey and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from New Jersey will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your New Jersey teen and his needs.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for New Jersey Troubled Teens
New Jersey teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your New Jersey child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from New Jersey and all over the country. In fact, our residential treatment center is intentionally designed to serve families from out-of-state, with weekly family therapy via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your New Jersey son lasting change and healing.
- How To Use Music When You Feel OverwhelmedBeing a teenager can feel constantly overwhelming as adolescents try to balance school, home, and social responsibilities. To help ease the pressures they are feeling, it can be beneficial to identify healthy methods of coping with stress and anxiety. One coping mechanism that can have positive outcomes is music therapy. The... Read more »
- Technology Use: How to Create Structure and Balance for Your TeenUsing technology is a part of our teens’ everyday lives. From mobile devices for social media to school computers to gaming systems at home, there is rarely a time during the day when teens don’t have access to some form of technology. And in 2020 as the world continues to... Read more »
- Adventure Outings: How Outdoor Time Improves Mental HealthMaybe you’ve noticed that your teen no longer engages in activities they used to love? Or maybe unhealthy activities are replacing the ones they used to enjoy? Teens struggling with behavioral or mental health issues may feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to change the course they’re on. This is... Read more »