Help For Troubled Teens New Mexico Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for New Mexico Troubled Teens
Is your New Mexico teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from New Mexico can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including New Mexico.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your New Mexico teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your New Mexico teen.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your child from New Mexico is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. Call (877) 302-5022 to learn how Red Mountain Colorado can support your child and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for New Mexico Troubled Teens
New Mexico teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your New Mexico child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including New Mexico. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your New Mexico son will find lasting healing.
- Adventure Outings: How Outdoor Time Improves Mental HealthMaybe you’ve noticed that your teen no longer engages in activities they used to love? Or maybe unhealthy activities are replacing the ones they used to enjoy? Teens struggling with behavioral or mental health issues may feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to change the course they’re on. This is... Read more »
- What To Talk About At The Thanksgiving TableThe holidays can sometimes feel like a jumble of emotions. Spending time with family can bring up feelings from joy to anxiety to dread. The Thanksgiving dinners we see depicted on tv shows and movies are often vastly different than their real-life counterparts. Even if coming together with your family... Read more »
- Adventure Therapy Activities: How They Can Help Your ChildThere is no one size fits all when it comes to therapy. Just as each person is unique, each person’s therapeutic needs are unique. Some people may benefit from traditional talk therapy. For others, group therapy can provide a supportive environment that helps them to process their emotions. For still... Read more »