Is your New Mexico teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from New Mexico can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 14-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including New Mexico.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your New Mexico teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your New Mexico teen.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your child from New Mexico is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. Call (877) 302-5022 to learn how Red Mountain Colorado can support your child and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for New Mexico Troubled Teens
New Mexico teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 14-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your New Mexico child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including New Mexico. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your New Mexico son will find lasting healing.
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »