Have you realized your New York teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled New York teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 14-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including New York.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from New York will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your New York teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
If your child from New York is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. To learn how Red Mountain Colorado can help your child and family, call (877) 302-5022 today.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for New York Troubled Teens
New York teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 14-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your New York child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including New York. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your New York son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 14-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »