Help For Troubled Teens New York Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for New York Troubled Teens
Have you realized your New York teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled New York teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including New York.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from New York will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your New York teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
If your child from New York is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. To learn how Red Mountain Colorado can help your child and family, call (877) 302-5022 today.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for New York Troubled Teens
New York teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your New York child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including New York. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your New York son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »
- How To Use Music When You Feel OverwhelmedBeing a teenager can feel constantly overwhelming as adolescents try to balance school, home, and social responsibilities. To help ease the pressures they are feeling, it can be beneficial to identify healthy methods of coping with stress and anxiety. One coping mechanism that can have positive outcomes is music therapy. The... Read more »