Help For Troubled Teens North Carolina Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for North Carolina Troubled Teens
Is your North Carolina teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled North Carolina teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from North Carolina and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from North Carolina will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your North Carolina teen.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for North Carolina Troubled Teens
For North Carolina teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your North Carolina child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including North Carolina. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your North Carolina son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- What To Talk About At The Thanksgiving TableThe holidays can sometimes feel like a jumble of emotions. Spending time with family can bring up feelings from joy to anxiety to dread. The Thanksgiving dinners we see depicted on tv shows and movies are often vastly different than their real-life counterparts. Even if coming together with your family... Read more »
- Technology Use: How to Create Structure and Balance for Your TeenUsing technology is a part of our teens’ everyday lives. From mobile devices for social media to school computers to gaming systems at home, there is rarely a time during the day when teens don’t have access to some form of technology. And in 2020 as the world continues to... Read more »
- Overcoming Childhood Trauma: How Residential Treatment Can HelpAs parents, we all want to keep our children safe and set them up to live healthy and successful lives. But according to a 2011 study, nearly 35 million children in the United States have experienced one or more types of childhood trauma. This statistic shows us that while concerning,... Read more »