Help For Troubled Teens North Carolina Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for North Carolina Troubled Teens
Is your North Carolina teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled North Carolina teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from North Carolina and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from North Carolina will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your North Carolina teen.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for North Carolina Troubled Teens
For North Carolina teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your North Carolina child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including North Carolina. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your North Carolina son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »