You typically share your room (and bathroom) with only one person
- Most adolescent RTC’s make you share with 4-6 roommates.
- We feel that having more control over your space helps prepare you for life after treatment.
Superior school support
- Most RTC’s have only “packet learning” where students fill out packets and mail them in for school credit.
- We have a state-of-the-art learning facility with computers, personal study areas, and a full-time, Master’s-level teacher with extensive experience working with special populations.
- You WILL progress in school while you’re with us! You will not just be wasting time or passing time until finished with treatment.
- Colorado’s Front Range is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful and accessible adventure locations in the country.
- You get to live in a city, while also connecting with amazing views and the healing power of the outdoors.
You will learn mindfulness from some of the world’s best teachers
- Many adolescent treatment programs claim to have mindfulness as a component — but only Red Mountain Colorado has three sanctioned, legitimate meditation teachers on staff.
- With amazing yoga classes in our private studio, trauma-informed martial arts classes, and staff-guided hikes, you get to bring mindfulness “beyond the cushion” into real life.
A caring touch
- Our leadership team is on campus every day.
- We employ three full-time clinicians — you can ALWAYS talk to a therapist when you need to.
- Our philosophy is, “We work for you.” We want you to always get your needs met, and we do everything we can to make sure this is happening at all times.