CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Red Mountain Colorado is a residential treatment center for teens 13-18 for mental health and substance abuse.
Red Mountain Colorado is mindfulness based, innovative residential treatment program for 13-17 years old with a focus on academics, adventure and recovery in a therapeutic setting.
We are currently seeking an experienced CNA for part-time with the ability to move full time in the next 90 days!
Job duties include:
- Managing all clients medications
- Managing all medical appointments (psychiatric. pediatrics, dental and vision) for all clients
- Measuring and reporting vitals throughout the week
- Testing Urine Analysis from clients
- Administrative work associated with medical information
Qualified Candidate must be over 21 years of age due to our regulations.
Bachelors degree in related human services field and certification in CPR/AED/First Aid and QMap is required.
The selected candidate will have to complete the following pre-employment screening:
- CBI/FBI background check
- Colorado Childhood neglect/abuse check
- Drug screen
Compensation is commensurate with experience and education.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greeley, CO 80634: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location