DAILY LIFE AT RED MOUNTAIN COLORADO
Your teen will experience extensive, customized therapy in family, group and individual settings. Our Master’s-level clinicians focus on a wide range of topics including, but not limited to, relationships, self-esteem, psychosocial wellness, honesty, increasing efficacy and self-esteem, and promoting self-awareness.
Your teen will also engage in experiential activities and adventures on a weekly basis as part of Red Mountain Colorado’s strong psychosocial treatment program.
Curious about what your teen will be doing during treatment, take a look at our hourly and daily schedule breakdowns below.
Adventure Therapy (Schedule varies depending upon activity)
Tuesday – Friday
|7:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|Wake Up and Breakfast,|
prepare for day
|Mindfulness & community check-in,|
followed by group therapy
|1:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|School||Free Time/Study Hall|
|5:00 PM||6:00 PM|
|Gym or community|
Saturday & Sunday
Schedule varies depending upon community activities, but each day includes group, exercise, and off-campus and on-campus “weekend fun” activities.
Our Weekly Treatment Schedule for Your Teen Includes:
- Time to complete responsibilities and executive functioning tasks, including laundry and chores
- Mindfulness, meditation and yoga practice
- 3 meals + snacks a day prepared by an on-site cook
- Individual and group therapy (and family therapy most weeks)
- Educational support with an onsite teacher
- Self-care time built into each day
- Weekly reserved time for spirituality or religious practices, if student desires
- Three or more days a week of gym or team sports
- Extensive experiential and wilderness components