Help For Troubled Teens North Dakota Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for North Dakota Troubled Teens
Has your North Dakota teen’s behavior gotten to the point that you are unsure what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled North Dakota teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from North Dakota and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your child from North Dakota will get the therapeutic services and support they need with weekly family, individual, and group therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your North Dakota teenager.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
If your child from North Dakota is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. Call (877) 302-5022 to learn how Red Mountain Colorado can support your child and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for North Dakota Troubled Teens
For North Dakota teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. And while this comprehensive treatment usually isn’t available at home, it is available in a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your North Dakota child has. Using an individualized master treatment plan created specifically for your soon, we identify goals and markers for his therapeutic process.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including North Dakota. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your North Dakota son will find lasting healing.
- Technology Use: How to Create Structure and Balance for Your TeenUsing technology is a part of our teens’ everyday lives. From mobile devices for social media to school computers to gaming systems at home, there is rarely a time during the day when teens don’t have access to some form of technology. And in 2020 as the world continues to... Read more »
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »
- What To Talk About At The Thanksgiving TableThe holidays can sometimes feel like a jumble of emotions. Spending time with family can bring up feelings from joy to anxiety to dread. The Thanksgiving dinners we see depicted on tv shows and movies are often vastly different than their real-life counterparts. Even if coming together with your family... Read more »