Help For Troubled Teens Ohio Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Ohio Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Ohio teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Ohio teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a troubled teen residential treatment center for boys 13-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including Ohio.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Ohio will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your Ohio teenager.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Ohio Troubled Teens
For Ohio teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your Ohio child’s specific needs. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Ohio and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Ohio son lasting change and healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 13-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »