Have you realized your Oklahoma teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from Oklahoma can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 14-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Oklahoma and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Oklahoma teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your Oklahoma teenager.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
If your son from Oklahoma is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. Call (877) 302-5022 to learn how Red Mountain Colorado can support your child and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Oklahoma Troubled Teens
For Oklahoma teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 14-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your Oklahoma child’s specific needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including Oklahoma. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your Oklahoma son will find lasting healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 14-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »