Help For Troubled Teens Oregon Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Oregon Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Oregon teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Oregon teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Oregon and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Oregon will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Oregon teen and his needs.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Oregon Troubled Teens
Teens from Oregon that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 13-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your Oregon teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Oregon and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Oregon son lasting change and healing.
- Adventure Outings: How Outdoor Time Improves Mental HealthMaybe you’ve noticed that your teen no longer engages in activities they used to love? Or maybe unhealthy activities are replacing the ones they used to enjoy? Teens struggling with behavioral or mental health issues may feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to change the course they’re on. This is... Read more »
- What To Talk About At The Thanksgiving TableThe holidays can sometimes feel like a jumble of emotions. Spending time with family can bring up feelings from joy to anxiety to dread. The Thanksgiving dinners we see depicted on tv shows and movies are often vastly different than their real-life counterparts. Even if coming together with your family... Read more »
- Technology Use: How to Create Structure and Balance for Your TeenUsing technology is a part of our teens’ everyday lives. From mobile devices for social media to school computers to gaming systems at home, there is rarely a time during the day when teens don’t have access to some form of technology. And in 2020 as the world continues to... Read more »