Help For Troubled Teens Oregon Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Oregon Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Oregon teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Oregon teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Oregon and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Oregon will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Oregon teen and his needs.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Oregon Troubled Teens
Teens from Oregon that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 13-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your Oregon teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Oregon and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Oregon son lasting change and healing.
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »
- What Winter Activities Can I Do with My Kid?Finding fun and varied activities to do with your child can always be difficult during the winter months, even more so during a global pandemic when much of what we would typically do is closed down for health and safety reasons. Finding creative ways to connect with your child, now... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »