Help For Troubled Teens Pennsylvania Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Pennsylvania Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Pennsylvania teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from Pennsylvania can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Pennsylvania and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Pennsylvania will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Pennsylvania teen and his needs.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Pennsylvania Troubled Teens
Pennsylvania teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 13-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your Pennsylvania child’s specific needs. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Pennsylvania and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Pennsylvania son lasting change and healing.
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 13-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- What To Talk About At The Thanksgiving TableThe holidays can sometimes feel like a jumble of emotions. Spending time with family can bring up feelings from joy to anxiety to dread. The Thanksgiving dinners we see depicted on tv shows and movies are often vastly different than their real-life counterparts. Even if coming together with your family... Read more »