Help For Troubled Teens Rhode Island Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Rhode Island Troubled Teens
Is your Rhode Island teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Rhode Island teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including Rhode Island.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Rhode Island will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your Rhode Island teen.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your child from Rhode Island is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. To learn how Red Mountain Colorado can help your child and family, call (877) 302-5022 today.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Rhode Island Troubled Teens
Teens from Rhode Island that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. And while this comprehensive treatment usually isn’t available at home, it is available in a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 13-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your Rhode Island child’s specific needs. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including Rhode Island. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Rhode Island son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- Overcoming Childhood Trauma: How Residential Treatment Can HelpAs parents, we all want to keep our children safe and set them up to live healthy and successful lives. But according to a 2011 study, nearly 35 million children in the United States have experienced one or more types of childhood trauma. This statistic shows us that while concerning,... Read more »