Has your South Carolina teen’s behavior gotten to the point that you are unsure what to do? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled South Carolina teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 14-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including South Carolina.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your South Carolina teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your South Carolina teenager.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
If your son from South Carolina is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. Call Red Mountain Colorado at (877) 302-5022 to learn how we can help your teen and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for South Carolina Troubled Teens
Teens from South Carolina that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 14-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your South Carolina child’s specific needs. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from South Carolina and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your South Carolina son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 14-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »