Help For Troubled Teens South Dakota Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for South Dakota Troubled Teens
Is your South Dakota teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled South Dakota teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including South Dakota.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your South Dakota teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your South Dakota teen.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
If your son from South Dakota is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. Call Red Mountain Colorado at (877) 302-5022 to learn how we can help your teen and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for South Dakota Troubled Teens
Teens from South Dakota that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your South Dakota teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from South Dakota and all over the country. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your South Dakota son lasting change and healing.
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 13-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 13-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »