Help For Troubled Teens Tennessee Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Tennessee Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Tennessee teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Tennessee teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including Tennessee.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Tennessee teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Tennessee teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Tennessee Troubled Teens
Tennessee teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your Tennessee teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including Tennessee. In fact, our residential treatment center is intentionally designed to serve families from out-of-state, with weekly family therapy via video conference and phone calls.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your Tennessee son will find lasting healing.
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- How To Use Music When You Feel OverwhelmedBeing a teenager can feel constantly overwhelming as adolescents try to balance school, home, and social responsibilities. To help ease the pressures they are feeling, it can be beneficial to identify healthy methods of coping with stress and anxiety. One coping mechanism that can have positive outcomes is music therapy. The... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »