Help For Troubled Teens Tennessee Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Tennessee Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Tennessee teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Tennessee teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including Tennessee.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Tennessee teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Tennessee teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Students continue to make academic progress with our accredited academic program. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Tennessee Troubled Teens
Tennessee teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your Tennessee teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including Tennessee. In fact, our residential treatment center is intentionally designed to serve families from out-of-state, with weekly family therapy via video conference and phone calls.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your Tennessee son will find lasting healing.
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 13-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »