Help For Troubled Teens Texas Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Texas Troubled Teens
Have you realized your Texas teen’s behavior is too much for you to handle, but you are unsure what to do next? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Luckily, there is an ideal therapeutic option for troubled Texas teens that need help now: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Texas and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Texas teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Texas teen and his needs.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
If your child from Texas is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. Call Red Mountain Colorado at (877) 302-5022 to learn how we can help your teen and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Texas Troubled Teens
Texas teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. And while this comprehensive treatment usually isn’t available at home, it is available in a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your Texas child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including Texas. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Texas son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 13-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »