Help For Troubled Teens Vermont Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Vermont Troubled Teens
Is your Vermont teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Vermont teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including Vermont.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Vermont teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your Vermont teenager.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your son from Vermont is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. To learn how Red Mountain Colorado can help your child and family, call (877) 302-5022 today.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Vermont Troubled Teens
Vermont teenagers that find themselves in trouble with maladaptive coping behaviors need to have a clinically sophisticated approach to facilitate true growth and healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your Vermont child has. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Vermont and all over the country. In fact, our residential treatment center is intentionally designed to serve families from out-of-state, with weekly family therapy via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Vermont son lasting change and healing.
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 13-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 13-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »