Help For Troubled Teens Virginia Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Virginia Troubled Teens
Is your Virginia teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Virginia teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a troubled teen residential treatment center for boys 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Virginia and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Virginia teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your Virginia teen.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. Our on-campus school includes several study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom; students attend school throughout the week to replicate a traditional school schedule. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Virginia Troubled Teens
Teens from Virginia that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 13-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your Virginia teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including Virginia. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Virginia son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 13-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »