Is your Washington teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from Washington can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 14-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including Washington.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Washington will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. We use evidence-based approaches that support the evolving needs of our teenage population. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your Washington teenager.
While he is at Red Mountain Colorado, your son will be able to keep up with his school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Washington Troubled Teens
For Washington teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. Although this type of treatment isn’t normally available home, it is at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 14-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your Washington child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including Washington. In fact, our residential treatment center is intentionally designed to serve families from out-of-state, with weekly family therapy via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s holistic approach to treatment and care will offer your Washington son lasting change and healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- How to Get Creative with Fun Activities During QuarantineSocial distancing and quarantining have changed the way many of our families live their day to day lives. Many parents are working from home and children are doing online learning. Many of the activities we enjoyed doing as a family are now suspended or physical spaces are closed. This is... Read more »