Is your West Virginia teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your child is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a confusing and isolating experience to get them the right help. Fortunately, one of the best teen treatment options for boys from West Virginia can help: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a troubled teen residential treatment center for boys 14-17. And though this premier residential treatment center for struggling teens is in Colorado, we serve teens from everywhere, including West Virginia.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your West Virginia teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. This is why we utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities so we can find the practices and approaches that are the best fit for your West Virginia teenager.
While at Red Mountain Colorado, your teen will also be able to keep up with his studies. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. Through online coursework, students have access to a wide range of courses so they can earn the credits they need for whatever comes next.
If your child from West Virginia is in trouble, our comprehensive program for struggling teens is here to help. Call (877) 302-5022 to learn how Red Mountain Colorado can support your child and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for West Virginia Troubled Teens
For West Virginia teens that are in trouble with risky behaviors, they need a clinically sophisticated approach that will address all the things causing their challenges and lead to lasting healing. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is one of the best residential treatment for adolescent boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teens ages 14-17 receive trauma-informed treatment.
Our residential treatment center for troubled teens uses a variety of therapeutic modalities in order to reach our students. Several of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each of these modalities is tailored to fit your West Virginia teen’s needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is north of Denver, CO and helps adolescents from around the country, including West Virginia. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
With Red Mountain Colorado’s approach to care and treatment, your West Virginia son will find lasting healing.
- The Healing Journey: How To Help Teens Overcome Childhood TraumaTraumatic experiences in children are surprisingly common, with over 60% of teenagers ages 14-17 having experienced at least one traumatic event in their lives. These events can be described as distressing experiences that result in long-term negative impacts on physical and emotional well-being. If your child has suffered through a... Read more »
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »