Help For Troubled Teens Wisconsin Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Wisconsin Troubled Teens
Is your Wisconsin teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your teen is depressed and out of control, it can be a challenging and difficult experience to find the right support. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Wisconsin teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-focused residential treatment center for boys ages 13-17. And even though this top residential treatment center for troubled teens is located in Colorado, we work with teens from Wisconsin and all over the country.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your son from Wisconsin will receive an incredible amount of therapeutic support – with weekly individual, group, and family therapy along with daily check-ins. Our evidence-based approaches are designed to support the unique needs of our adolescent population. This means that we use a variety of different therapeutic modalities in order to find the approaches that are the most effective for your Wisconsin teen.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our accredited academic program ensures that students make academic progress. With personal study areas and a state-of-the-art classroom, students attend classes every weekday to replicate a traditional learning environment. With access to online coursework, students a broad range of course options at their fingertips so that they can earn whatever credits they need.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Wisconsin Troubled Teens
Teens from Wisconsin that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. This type of treatment typically isn’t available at home but can be found at a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a leading residential treatment center for teenage boys. At Red Mountain Colorado, teenagers ages 13-17 receive evidence-based and trauma-informed treatment, as well as the other mental health challenges.
Our troubled teen residential treatment program works with students using a number of different therapeutic modalities. Some of these include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each modality and approach is designed to address your Wisconsin child’s specific needs. By creating an individualized master treatment plan, we will help your son by identifying specific markers and goals for his therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is located just north of Denver and serves teens from across the country, including Wisconsin. We have designed our residential treatment center to support out-of-state families with regular communication and weekly family therapy sessions via video conference and phone calls.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Wisconsin son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »