Help For Troubled Teens Wyoming Families Find Success With
Lasting Change and Help for Wyoming Troubled Teens
Is your Wyoming teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Wyoming teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 13-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including Wyoming.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Wyoming teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Wyoming teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your son from Wyoming is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. Call Red Mountain Colorado at (877) 302-5022 to learn how we can help your teen and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Wyoming Troubled Teens
Teens from Wyoming that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. And while this comprehensive treatment usually isn’t available at home, it is available in a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 13-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your Wyoming child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Wyoming and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Wyoming son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- Moody Teen or Mood Disorder: How to Spot the DifferenceWith all of the changes that an adolescent’s body goes through, it’s common for teens to experience mood swings from time to time. However, sometimes what appears as typical teenage moodiness can actually be warning signs of a developing mood disorder such as depression or bipolar disorder. Understanding and recognizing... Read more »
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »