Is your Wyoming teen’s behavior out of control and you don’t know what to do? If your son is having issues with trauma and depression, it can be a difficult and isolating time while you figure out how to get them the best help. Fortunately, there is an ideal treatment option available for troubled Wyoming teens available: Red Mountain Colorado.
Red Mountain Colorado is a teen-specific residential treatment center for boys aged 14-17. And although this leading residential treatment center that serves troubled boys is in Colorado, we help teens from all over the United States, including Wyoming.
At Red Mountain Colorado, your Wyoming teen will be able to receive the therapeutic support they need with weekly individual, group, and family therapy sessions. We have intentionally selected evidence-based approaches that work with the tendencies of our teenage population and support their needs. By using a wide variety of therapeutic modalities, we can find the approaches that are the most beneficial for your Wyoming teen and his needs.
During your teen’s time at Red Mountain Colorado, they will be able to keep up with their school work. Our academic program is accredited, which ensures that the credits your son earns will easily transfer onto his next school. Our academic space includes a state-of-the-art classroom and several individual study areas, where our students attend classes everyday in order to mirror a traditional school setting. With our online coursework, students are able to select from a wide variety of course options so they can earn the credits they need.
If your son from Wyoming is struggling with substances, our welcoming program for troubled teens is here to support him. Call Red Mountain Colorado at (877) 302-5022 to learn how we can help your teen and your family.
Comprehensive Clinical Approach for Wyoming Troubled Teens
Teens from Wyoming that have found themselves struggling with mental health challenges need a clinically sophisticated approach to healing and growth. And while this comprehensive treatment usually isn’t available at home, it is available in a residential treatment center.
Red Mountain Colorado is a top residential treatment center for teens. At Red Mountain Colorado, adolescents ages 14-17 get evidence-based treatment for depression and anxiety, and also the underlying trauma causing mental health challenges.
Our residential treatment center helps troubled teens via a variety of therapeutic approaches and modalities. Some of these are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Experiential therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- 12 Steps programming
- Mindfulness and meditation
Each approach and modality can be tailored to the individual needs that your Wyoming child has. With an individualized master treatment plan, your son will have treatment goals and markers specific to him and his own therapeutic journey.
Red Mountain Colorado is based outside of Denver and works with teenagers from Wyoming and all over the country. Our residential treatment center is designed to serve out-of-state families and as such, we have weekly family therapy sessions via phone calls and video conferencing.
Red Mountain Colorado’s comprehensive approach to treatment will give your Wyoming son the chance to find lasting success and healing.
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »
- Adventure Therapy: Safe, Fun, and MeaningfulThe term adventure therapy applies to a wide range of experiential outdoor therapy modalities. It works well with other treatments in improving self-esteem, empathy, and overall mental health. Imagine spending an afternoon hiking through the mountains: Beautiful, vibrant trees and plant life are all around you and the smell of... Read more »
- Having Conversations Around Mental Health With Your ChildAmerica is facing an ongoing mental health crisis and teenagers are among some of the hardest hit groups for mental disorders. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five teenagers between 14-18 will experience at least one severe mental disorder during their life. Having open lines of... Read more »