If your son is struggling with behavioral issues, it can be a stressful and difficult time. All their life, you’ve always wanted whatever is in their best interest and have worked hard to give them every opportunity possible. Yet if your child from Arizona is engaging in risky behaviors to cope with their emotions, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. To give your child the best level of care, having them leave home in Arizona might be the most compassionate and loving thing you can do for them. By pursuing a Arizona teen-specific residential treatment center that focuses on creating lasting change, you can offer them a healthy path toward a bright future.
Red Mountain Colorado is located in Greeley, Colorado. We help teens from all over the country, including Arizona.
Red Mountain Colorado is considered one of the top residential treatment centers for Arizona teens. At this Colorado residential treatment center for teens with trauma-related issues, we serve boys ages 14-17 that are struggling with mental health challenges like depression and anxiety.
While students receive evidence-based therapy, they are also learning different mindfulness skills that will help them along their journey. Because just as we need to help them heal their past, we need to help them prepare for their futures. Once your son has these skills, he will be better prepared to move confidently into the future, ready for situations that might have caused him to act out in the past.
Red Mountain Colorado’s residential treatment center helps to answer the question of “what can I do?” that parents often grapple with. Although our program is located out-of-state and in Colorado, with our intentional family work you will feel more connected to your son than when he was living at home. And the knowledge of him being somewhere safe and sound is completely priceless.
If your Arizona teenager needs support, Red Mountain Colorado is here to help. If you’d like to learn how our residential treatment center can help your teen, please call (877) 302-5022 today.
Find Clinically Sophisticated Teen Treatment at our Residential Treatment Center
To make the most of your Arizona child’s therapeutic experience, it’s crucial to find a program designed to meet all of their needs. With Red Mountain Colorado, our teen-focused residential treatment center is tailored to meet the complex needs of teenagers. This includes:
– Trauma-Informed Clinical Care: We know from research that there is a strong link between trauma and risky behaviors. Even if the trauma isn’t something that parents are fully aware of, teens can benefit from this evidence-based approach to care. Because Red Mountain Colorado is a trauma-informed residential treatment center, we make sure that all our therapies – individual, group, and family – along with other interventions are designed to support teens in the best way possible as they heal from past trauma.
– Engaging Academic Programming: School is an important part of every teenager’s developmental process. These developmental benefits are just as important as making sure your son is keeping up with his peers academically while he is in treatment. In order to provide a traditional classroom experience, Red Mountain Colorado has created an engaging academic program that students participate in five days a week. Our residential treatment center’s academic program is accredited and the curriculum includes a wide variety of courses, ensuring your son is ready for what comes next – whether that’s finishing high school close to home or going to college.
– Whole-Person Healing: With our extensive experience at Red Mountain Colorado, we know how impactful being connected with nature, movement, and play are to the healing process for teens. For this reason, we have added mindfulness, yoga, experiential therapy, and adventure therapy into our students’ daily and weekly schedules. Between equine therapy and traditional meditation and rock climbing, the overarching goal is to help students get out of their heads and shift into being fully present in their bodies.
With these programming components and more, Red Mountain Colorado offers a residential treatment center that rises above the rest. Our residential treatment program can help your teen from Arizona find his joy again and help him move toward a healthy and bright future.
- Is There A Cure for Depression in Teens?Depression is often colloquially characterized as feeling low and gloomy, but in more extreme cases, depression is a diagnosable mental health condition that incorporates intense feelings of despair, worthlessness, and hopelessness. If your teen is experiencing some of these unrelenting feelings, it can impact her ability to lead a happy... Read more »
- Emotion Coaching for Parents: How to Be a Better CommunicatorAs parents, we sometimes believe that we have to protect our children from our own worries and emotions. And while there are certain things that adults need to deal with and adolescents don’t, it is important for children to understand that their parents have feelings too. Parents with strong emotional... Read more »
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »