Having a child that struggles with risky behaviors can be a very stressful situation. You always want what’s best for your child and want to give them every opportunity to succeed. However, if your son from Arkansas has turned to maladaptive behaviors to deal with their problems, you might find yourself unsure of how to proceed. In order to offer your son the best therapeutic care, finding the best program – which may be outside of Arkansas – is the most important priority. By pursuing a Arkansas teen-specific residential treatment center that focuses on creating lasting change, you can offer them a healthy path toward a bright future.
Red Mountain Colorado is located in Greeley, Colorado. We help teens from all over the country, including Arkansas.
One of the best residential treatment centers for Arkansas boys is Red Mountain Colorado. At this Colorado residential treatment center for teens with trauma-related issues, we serve boys ages 14-17 that are struggling with mental health challenges like depression and anxiety.
While utilizing evidence-based therapies to heal, students are also discovering mindfulness practices to take with them on their journey. We know that it is important to both heal from the past while developing for the future. With these skills, students will be able to effectively cope in situations that could have been triggering for them in the past.
At Red Mountain Colorado, our residential treatment center seeks to help answer the question of “what can we do?” that so many parents struggle with. While we are located out of state in Colorado, you will feel more connected to your son than ever before with our family programming. And the knowledge of him being somewhere safe and sound is completely priceless.
If your teen from Arkansas needs help, Red Mountain Colorado is ready to offer support. If you’d like to learn how our residential treatment center can help your teen, please call (877) 302-5022 today.
Find Clinically Sophisticated Teen Treatment at our Residential Treatment Center
To make the most of your Arkansas child’s therapeutic experience, it’s crucial to find a program designed to meet all of their needs. With Red Mountain Colorado, our teen-focused residential treatment center is tailored to meet the complex needs of teenagers. Our treatment includes:
– Trauma-Informed Clinical Care: We know from research that there is a strong link between trauma and risky behaviors. Although parents might not know about a traumatic experience in their child’s past, this approach is an effective and safe model for all types of diagnostic presentations. Because Red Mountain Colorado is a trauma-informed residential treatment center, we make sure that all our therapies – individual, group, and family – along with other interventions are designed to support teens in the best way possible as they heal from past trauma.
– Engaging Academic Programming: School is an important part of every teenager’s developmental process. While the developmental benefits are important, this also makes sure that your son doesn’t get behind in his studies while in treatment. To create a classroom that has a traditional learning environment, Red Mountain Colorado has engaging academics that take place five days a week. Our residential treatment center’s academic program is accredited and the curriculum includes a wide variety of courses, ensuring your son is ready for what comes next – whether that’s finishing high school close to home or going to college.
– Whole-Person Healing: The team at Red Mountain Colorado has decades of experience that has shown us how important play, movement, and nature are in helping adolescents heal. For this reason, we have added mindfulness, yoga, experiential therapy, and adventure therapy into our students’ daily and weekly schedules. Whether through breathing techniques or rock climbing or equine therapy, our goal is for students to experience getting into their bodies (and out of their heads).
With all these elements and more, Red Mountain Colorado is a residential treatment center like none other. With our approach, we can help your Arkansas child achieve wholeness and find a healthy and happy future.
- Panic Attacks: What They Are and How To HelpIf you are the parent of an anxious teen, your child could be particularly vulnerable to experiencing panic attacks. Panic attacks can occur out of the blue, so to best help your teen navigate through these frightening experiences, it’s important to know what they are and how to provide coping... Read more »
- How Yoga Can Help Improve Your Mental HealthWhen we think of yoga, the first things that come to mind may be spandex and patchouli, but yoga is actually a much deeper practice than what we see in mainstream media. Yoga consists of more than just the asana, or physical, part of the practice. It also includes pranayama... Read more »
- Adventure Therapy: Safe, Fun, and MeaningfulThe term adventure therapy applies to a wide range of experiential outdoor therapy modalities. It works well with other treatments in improving self-esteem, empathy, and overall mental health. Imagine spending an afternoon hiking through the mountains: Beautiful, vibrant trees and plant life are all around you and the smell of... Read more »